12 things about me….
1. I giggle when I run. I try not to but the only way I can stop is not to run.
2. I once picked a snake out of the bathroom drawer thinking it was a toothbrush.
3. I like frogs. I once had two tree frogs called Fat Boy slim and Green Guy.
4. I love sushi, chocolate and ice-cream. In that order.
5. My favourite book is The Eye of the Sheep by Sofie Laguna.
6. My favourite book is The Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo
7. You can’t trust me when I tell you my favourite book. I keep changing my mind.
8. At University I studied Industrial Mathematics and Computing
9. I almost died twice. I am too busy to die.
10. My favourite words are snizzle, screak and fusty (look them up, I dare you!)
11. I am interested in de-extinction. I want to see the thylacine live again.
12. I have one sister and she is my best friend.